Friday, July 29, 2022

Pandora's Star (Commonwealth Saga, #1)

Pandora's Star (Commonwealth Saga, #1)
author: Peter F. Hamilton
name: Wayne
average rating: 4.24
book published: 2004
rating: 4
read at: 2022/07/29
date added: 2022/07/29
shelves: sword-and-laser
review:
'Pandora's Star' by Peter F. Hamilton was the March book for my book club and I am woefully behind on finally finishing it. Regardless of that, I did enjoy it.

This 768 page sprawling novel takes place in 2380 when humans have inhabited planets and learned to extend their lives, but are still humans in many flawed ways. A disappearing planet begins a voyage of discovery, but what is found may not be so beneficial to humans.

There is enough content here for a couple books. There are lots of characters to follow and as one friend stated it "a very long camping trip." I enjoyed the journey and I'm glad I finally got around to reading this book.


via Wayne's bookshelf: read https://ift.tt/W5aFbiE

No comments:

Post a Comment