Friday, June 10, 2022

I Love You, Blue

I Love You, Blue
author: Barroux
name: Wayne
average rating: 4.15
book published:
rating: 3
read at: 2022/06/10
date added: 2022/06/10
shelves: childrens
review:
'I Love You, Blue' with story and pictures by Barroux is a picture book about a lighthouse keeper's love of a particular whale.

One day at sea, a lighthouse keeper is caught in a storm and saved by a whale. When he goes to look for the whale, he finds it has been affected by pollution. He wants to help his new whale friend.

This is a simple but beautiful story to introduce young children to ecology. The illustrations are simple and fun.

I received a review copy of this ebook from Flyaway Books and NetGalley. Thank you for allowing me to review this ebook.


via Wayne's bookshelf: read https://ift.tt/kYQ8tiE

No comments:

Post a Comment