Sunday, May 22, 2022

Forgotten Blade

Forgotten Blade
author: Jeff Powell
name: Wayne
average rating: 4.33
book published:
rating: 4
read at: 2022/05/22
date added: 2022/05/22
shelves: graphic-novels
review:
'The Forgotten Blade' by Tze Chun is a SF epic graphic novel with unexpected heroes, gods and aliens.

In a place known as the Five Rivers, there is magic and powers to be had if you can get it from the Church of the Citadel. Ruza an mercenary and wielder of the Forgotten Blade once worked for the church but now works for a teacher who wants to save the souls of her two children who were killed by the church.

When I started reading this, I was honestly a bit lost, but by the end, I was completely hooked on this epic fantasy/science fiction story. The characters are great and the story is very cinematic. Fun stuff.

I received a review copy of this graphic novel from TKO Presents and NetGalley. Thank you for allowing me to review this graphic novel.


via Wayne's bookshelf: read https://ift.tt/Tdx970I

No comments:

Post a Comment