Tuesday, April 19, 2022

My Life in Smiley (Book 2 in Smiley series): I Got This!

My Life in Smiley (Book 2 in Smiley series): I Got This!
author: Anne Kalicky
name: Wayne
average rating: 4.67
book published:
rating: 3
read at: 2022/04/19
date added: 2022/04/19
shelves: childrens
review:
'My Life in Smiley Book 2: I Got this' by Anne Kalicky is the second book in the middle school series about Max and his friends.

Summer vacation has ended and Max is now in seventh grade. He has a crush on a girl, and he's making new friends. His best friend Tom, is acting strange. Can he find a way to get the girl to like him, start a new business with his new friend and figure out what's going on with Tom in the space of a school year?

I didn't read the first book, but I enjoyed reading this one and remembering what it was like to be in 7th grade, and this book seems to capture it in a fine way. The story is told like a journal and the pages turn quickly.

I received a review copy of this ebook from Andrews McMeel Publishing and NetGalley. Thank you for allowing me to review this ebook.


via Wayne's bookshelf: read https://ift.tt/aKbYt6D

No comments:

Post a Comment