Sunday, January 9, 2022

The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina

The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina
author: Zoraida Córdova
name: Wayne
average rating: 3.99
book published: 2021
rating: 3
read at: 2022/01/09
date added: 2022/01/09
shelves: sword-and-laser
review:
'The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina' by Zoraida Córdova was the December book for my Goodreads book club.

Orquidea Divina has always lived a strange and unusual life, but her family really has no idea how unusual until they are called back to her home in Four Rivers at her request for her funeral. What happens next unveils a family curse and events they could never imagine.

I liked this story of family and magic. I wanted to like it more but the way the story was told was not as smooth as I would have liked. I wanted to know more about some characters and less about others. I ended up enjoying the journey by the end.


via Wayne's bookshelf: read https://ift.tt/3n7sM2X

No comments:

Post a Comment