Saturday, December 12, 2020

My Dad is a Super Secret Agent

My Dad is a Super Secret Agent
author: Christine Beigel
name: Wayne
average rating: 3.20
book published:
rating: 3
read at: 2020/12/12
date added: 2020/12/12
shelves: childrens, graphic-novels
review:
'Lola's Super Club #1: My Dad is a Super Secret Agent' by Christine Beigel with illustrations by Pierre Foiullet is a graphic novel about a young girl and the crazy team she has to help her.

Lola and her toy dinosaur have to help rescue her secret agent dad from a bad guy with 2 dogs and an evil mom. Along the way, she assembles a diverse team, including a cat, two skeletons and a strange scribble monster. In the second episode, she takes her team through time to save her mom.

The first story was a fun and wildly imaginative story. I felt a little less so in the second one, but it was still fun. The art is fun and I like the concept.



via Wayne's bookshelf: read https://ift.tt/2KkWotq

No comments:

Post a Comment