Wednesday, January 23, 2019

All the Light We Cannot See

All the Light We Cannot See
author: Anthony Doerr
name: Wayne
average rating: 4.32
book published: 2014
rating: 5
read at: 2019/01/23
date added: 2019/01/23
shelves: favorites
review:
I'm a pretty avid reader, but I have to confess that sometimes when people insist I have to read something, I can turn in to a willful child. Such was the case with 'All the Light We Cannot See' by Anthony Doerr. It was (and is) all the talk. It won the Pulitzer Prize. The subject matter was appealing. And yet, I approached it like a stubborn infant. And then I read it.

It's luminous and beautiful. It's meaningful and quiet. It's the kind of book that just about every book I read should be. These are characters and images that will haunt you and stay with you. It's my turn to say it.

You should read it.


via Wayne's bookshelf: read http://bit.ly/2S8sM4w

No comments:

Post a Comment