Tuesday, February 20, 2018

A Wrinkle in Time: The Graphic Novel

A Wrinkle in Time: The Graphic Novel
author: Hope Larson
name: Wayne
average rating: 3.94
book published: 2012
rating: 3
read at: 2018/02/19
date added: 2018/02/19
shelves: children-s, graphic-novels
review:
My online book club is reading this novel for the month of February, and since I've read the book before, I thought I would read the graphic novel version.

It's a pretty decent adaptation. The art could use a bit more color, in my opinion. Everything is in a 2-tone ink style, and it would have been a bit nicer with some more color, or even some color accents.

The characters and dialogue stay true to the original source. The book is always better, and that is true here too.


via Wayne's bookshelf: read http://ift.tt/2omhCrU

No comments:

Post a Comment