Thursday, September 12, 2013

Injustice: Gods Among Us #1

Injustice: Gods Among Us #1

author: Tom Taylor

name: Wayne

average rating: 4.32

book published: 2013

rating: 4

read at: 2013/09/12

date added: 2013/09/12

shelves: graphic-novels

review:

When the Joker commits a horrendous act, it tips Superman over the edge. He is now on a mission to end all violence in the world, even if he has to be violent to do it. Siding with him are most of the Justice League. Siding against him is Batman, who sees in Superman what he could have become if he would have allowed vengeance to rule him instead of justice.



This is a comic tie in for the video game and it's a doozy. Strangely violent and yet, at times, funny (Ares, God of ponies...). It's a pretty epic story, and although canon is kind of broken all over the place, I really liked where it went.



My review copy was only 151 pages and ended right when...well, I can't tell you, because it would be a spoiler, but trust me when I say, I'll be looking for a copy so I can finish reading this pulse-pounding story.





via Wayne's bookshelf: read http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/694892242?utm_medium=api&utm_source=rss

No comments:

Post a Comment